Earn a $500 Visa Gift Card by purchasing a property at Foreclosure Auction!
The $500 VISA Gift Card offer applies to all properties in the Foreclosure section.
M&T has made purchasing a property at foreclosure auction easy:
- Find a property you want to buy in the Foreclosure section of this site
- The Maximum Bid Amount provided on the detail screen is the highest amount that M&T Bank will bid at the auction, making it easy for you to determine if the property is right for you.
- Most properties are posted to the site several weeks in advance, providing you with ample time to determine if this is a property you want to bid on.
- Details of the property are listed on the individual property detail page.
- Outbid M&T Bank at the foreclosure auction, which will take place at a local government jurisdiction like a Sheriff’s office, court house, etc
- If you are the winning bidder, follow the instructions provided on $500 VISA Gift Card Registration Form found on the individual property detail page.
Advantages to buying properties at a Foreclosure Auction:
- Closing within 30 – days
- Traditionally fewer bidders means less competition
- Potentially lower price than traditional Real Estate purchase due to no Real Estate Agent commissions being paid
- Fast and easy. No negotiations. High bid wins!
If you are not already registered on the site, and want to receive e-mail updates from M&T Bank on Foreclosure Auction, Bank Owned, and properties For Sale By Others, Register here!
The $500 Visa Gift Card is not available with any other offers. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc. Limit one $500 gift card per property. Program is subject to change or discontinuation without notice. This offer is not available if a successful winning bid is less than $3000.00.